At AIM, each prospective MBA student is evaluated based on the following parameters:
Past academic performance and your GMAT/ GRE/AIMAT/ NMAT (CAT / XAT for Indian applicants) score help the Institute evaluate your ability to cope with the rigor of the MBA program. Academic distinctions and certification scores, wherever applicable, are also considered.
Applicants are evaluated based on the impact they have made in their professional and personal lives. The metrics used for this assessment are:
- Initiatives the applicant may have spearheaded
- Previous job responsibilities and accomplishments
- Career progression achieved to date
- Professional recommendations also help gauge the leadership potential of an applicant in a real-world setting.
A versatile, well-rounded individual — one who is intellectually curious and has a range of interests, experiences, and hobbies — who will actively bring their unique perspective into the classroom and share their insights can help cultivate an energetic and supportive learning environment for all.
A wealth of experience is also important. AIM encourages applicants from various backgrounds to become part of the MBA program. Diversity across multiple areas (e.g., work experience, education, culture) are also factored into the application process.
To be eligible for admission to the MBA program, applicants must have:
a bachelor’s degree (or an equivalent qualification in any discipline, to be evaluated by the program’s Admissions Committee)
at least two (2) years’ work experience. Consideration may be given to candidates with limited work experience but have demonstrated leadership abilities in other areas, such as volunteer work or community service.
- Check if you pass the basic requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency in oral and written English
- At least 2 years’ work experience
- Connect with our Recruitment Coordinators
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Call us at +63 2 8892-4011 ext. nos. 3005 (for Filipino applicants), and 3001 (for foreign applicants)
- Complete your online application form APPLY NOW
- Submit your CV, transcript of records, and other required documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Official Transcript of Records or Mark Sheets
- Copy of valid passport’s ID page
- One (1) professional recommendation (download template here) or Certificate of Business Registration for self-employed applicants
- Provide an admissions test result (just one will do)
- NMAT by GMAC
- XAT (for Indian applicants)
- CAT (for Indian applicants)
- AIM Admission Test (AIMAT; if none of the above is available) – contact us to schedule your AIMAT
*Note: CFA Exam Passers are exempted to take any of the above mentioned exams.
- Undergo interview (shortlisted applicants only)
- Await admissions result
- Results shall be sent via email
- Reserve your slot for enrollment
- Pay a USD3,000 registration fee which will be deducted from the total program fee
- Apply for scholarships or loans, if applicable
- Only candidates with reserved slots will be given access to the online courses